There are many reasons to get involved in volunteering:
· Gain an insight in your future potential career
· Improve your CV and help you “Stand out from the Crowd”
· Boost your employability skills, such as team work, leadership and more
· Give something back to the community
· Have fun and meet other fantastic volunteers!
You will also get recognition from the University through our Volun-tees Awards, which are presented at our annual awards night – Volun-cheers! You can also gain additional recognition through the Volun-tees Plus Award which recognises employability skills developed through Volunteering. Make the most of your volunteering experience – with Volun-tees!