Basic understanding of the key drivers for business success – including the importance of innovation and taking calculated risks – and the need to provide customer satisfaction and build customer loyalty
Examples of how the skill can be developed:
- Conduct research during placement and work experience opportunities
- Researching an employer for job interviews
- Reviewing a company website
- Reading business journals and publications
- Participating in business events.
- Placements and Internships.
Find out more about this skill:
(Choose a skill below to find out the wide range of opportunities which you can participate to further improve them)