Anna Barker, Royal Literary Fund Writing Fellow (Pictured Right), is here to help any student, studying any subject at Teesside University
Phone: 01642 38 4035
She can help you to:
- Extend your writing skills
- Sharpen up your grammar, punctuation and sentence structure
- Structure essays and longer pieces of writing
- Develop a fluent and articulate style
- Fulfil the expectations of unfamiliar forms of academic writing
- Handle the development of an argument
Anna is in Room M.407, in the Tower Building, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contact her by email, phone or in person to discuss how she may best help you.
You will be asked to bring some written work to the one-to-one meeting so it can be discussed.
All sessions are free, confidential and independent of Teesside University.
Anna Barker has worked as a bookseller, in public relations and in journalism before writing full time. She has written two novels as Anna Ralph: The Floating Island which won a Betty Trask award in 2008, and Before I Knew Him. She is currently working on her third novel.